All questions as to if Max understood we were having a baby have been answered…he gets it. He’s met Dodge twice and is quick to point out, “that’s the baby.” We explained his name is Dodge and Max calls him “baby Dodge.” He knows to be quiet around him, wash his hands, loves touching his soft hair, and kisses him on the head every chance he has. Today we bring Dodge home and I’m excited to start our lives as a family at last!
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- First Day Of Kindergarten or (My Total Failure In Parenthood)
- Lice To The Max!
- Kids Turning 5
- What a Toddler is Thankful For
- My Two-Year Old Has Surgery
- So Long Gluten: A Call For Recipes & Recommendations
- Using Visualization To Overcome Anxiety
- Chapters Of My Life
- The Secret To My Marriage
- Back To School
- New post on So Long Freedom, "First Day Of Kindergarten or (My Total Failure In Parenthood)" solongfreedom.wordpress.com/2016/08/30/fir… https://t.co/zuany2hjPZ 4 weeks ago