7 lbs 9 oz, 19.5″ long, and born at 3:37am on 3/1/13…introducing our baby boy! Dodge Raphael Gates. Details to come but we have a happy and healthy baby as well as Mama. We are recovering from an exhausting birth and are quietly enjoying family bonding time together.
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- Happy Father’s Day 2015
- Recent Studies Show Parenting Gets Harder As Kids Get Older
- Who Needs Alarm Clocks When You Have Kids and Pets?
- Harvester Arts Residency: What, Where, Who, When, How, Why
- Emails From My 2 Year Old
- Dodge’s 2nd Birthday
- From Wichita With Love
- Turning 4 Years Old
- Email Exclamation Point Usage
- My Sister and the Special Ketchup
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 solongfreedom.wordpress.com/2015/06/21/hap… http://t.co/YLc9aY4fo9 1 month ago