Dodge’s first few hours have been very calm and he is a happy guy. He went skin-to-skin immediately after delivery and rooted right away. He fed immediately and is in great health. So far the first 12 hours of his life have been full of eating, sleeping, and being held by grandparents. Very precious time and we are looking forward to taking him home Sunday morning.
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- Happy Father’s Day 2015
- Recent Studies Show Parenting Gets Harder As Kids Get Older
- Who Needs Alarm Clocks When You Have Kids and Pets?
- Harvester Arts Residency: What, Where, Who, When, How, Why
- Emails From My 2 Year Old
- Dodge’s 2nd Birthday
- From Wichita With Love
- Turning 4 Years Old
- Email Exclamation Point Usage
- My Sister and the Special Ketchup
- Happy Father’s Day 2015 solongfreedom.wordpress.com/2015/06/21/hap… http://t.co/YLc9aY4fo9 1 month ago