All questions as to if Max understood we were having a baby have been answered…he gets it. He’s met Dodge twice and is quick to point out, “that’s the baby.” We explained his name is Dodge and Max calls him “baby Dodge.” He knows to be quiet around him, wash his hands, loves touching his soft hair, and kisses him on the head every chance he has. Today we bring Dodge home and I’m excited to start our lives as a family at last!
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- Hidden Waterfalls of Bolton Landing New York
- Product Review: KOHLER’s Touchless Toilet Flush Kit
- Backyard Pear Tree
- Goodnight Grandma
- Forgotten Birthday Prank
- Stupid Anxiety
- Happy Birthday To Me: Looking Back At The Year
- Firewater Good – 3.2 Beer Bad
- The Online Disinhibition Effect
- Toddler Quotes 6/26/2014
- Using @RelayRides in the @LakeGeorgeNY area? Check out these waterfalls we recommend you visit. wp.me/pYAZL-89d #hiddengems 1 hour ago