All questions as to if Max understood we were having a baby have been answered…he gets it. He’s met Dodge twice and is quick to point out, “that’s the baby.” We explained his name is Dodge and Max calls him “baby Dodge.” He knows to be quiet around him, wash his hands, loves touching his soft hair, and kisses him on the head every chance he has. Today we bring Dodge home and I’m excited to start our lives as a family at last!
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- The Day I Lost My Son In A Crowd
- What If I Told You I Could Make Mama Appear?
- My Film Selected To Tallgrass Film Festival 2014
- 1956 Sunset Coral Thunderbird
- Lay’s Salt & Vinegar Chips: PART 3
- Lay’s Salt & Vinegar Chips: PART 2
- Lay’s Salt & Vinegar Chips
- Roughhousing Interview
- First Day Of School
- Roughhousing Brothers
- RT @RyanWGates: Huge thanks to @tallgrass and @CreativeRushKS! So happy to have the chance to screen my film in front of a great audience &… 1 day ago