7 lbs 9 oz, 19.5″ long, and born at 3:37am on 3/1/13…introducing our baby boy! Dodge Raphael Gates. Details to come but we have a happy and healthy baby as well as Mama. We are recovering from an exhausting birth and are quietly enjoying family bonding time together.
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- Thankful For My Nephew
- Parents Pave The Way
- Voting Is Not A Spectator Sport
- Voting in Kansas
- Running Away From Home
- The Day I Lost My Son In A Crowd
- What If I Told You I Could Make Mama Appear?
- My Film Selected To Tallgrass Film Festival 2014
- 1956 Sunset Coral Thunderbird
- Lay’s Salt & Vinegar Chips: PART 3