7 lbs 9 oz, 19.5″ long, and born at 3:37am on 3/1/13…introducing our baby boy! Dodge Raphael Gates. Details to come but we have a happy and healthy baby as well as Mama. We are recovering from an exhausting birth and are quietly enjoying family bonding time together.
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- Good Dirt
- World’s Toughest Job
- Toddlers Sleeping Through The Night
- Potty Training Update
- Giving Kids Freedom To Explore & Be Alone
- Rewarding Good Behavior vs. Punishing Bad Behavior
- Tantrums, Not Sleeping, Migraines & New Shoes
- Understanding Figurative & Literal Language For Kids
- From Label Whore to Polo Bore
- Sick Kid: Day 2