Dodge’s first few hours have been very calm and he is a happy guy. He went skin-to-skin immediately after delivery and rooted right away. He fed immediately and is in great health. So far the first 12 hours of his life have been full of eating, sleeping, and being held by grandparents. Very precious time and we are looking forward to taking him home Sunday morning.
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- Good Dirt
- World’s Toughest Job
- Toddlers Sleeping Through The Night
- Potty Training Update
- Giving Kids Freedom To Explore & Be Alone
- Rewarding Good Behavior vs. Punishing Bad Behavior
- Tantrums, Not Sleeping, Migraines & New Shoes
- Understanding Figurative & Literal Language For Kids
- From Label Whore to Polo Bore
- Sick Kid: Day 2
- RT @harvesterarts: Make your reservation now for Final Friday with Resident Artist George Ferrandi. eepurl.com/S5VFP #FinalFridayICT … 1 day ago