Dodge’s first few hours have been very calm and he is a happy guy. He went skin-to-skin immediately after delivery and rooted right away. He fed immediately and is in great health. So far the first 12 hours of his life have been full of eating, sleeping, and being held by grandparents. Very precious time and we are looking forward to taking him home Sunday morning.
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- The Day I Lost My Son In A Crowd
- What If I Told You I Could Make Mama Appear?
- My Film Selected To Tallgrass Film Festival 2014
- 1956 Sunset Coral Thunderbird
- Lay’s Salt & Vinegar Chips: PART 3
- Lay’s Salt & Vinegar Chips: PART 2
- Lay’s Salt & Vinegar Chips
- Roughhousing Interview
- First Day Of School
- Roughhousing Brothers
- RT @RyanWGates: Huge thanks to @tallgrass and @CreativeRushKS! So happy to have the chance to screen my film in front of a great audience &… 1 day ago