Quick update, things are going well. Already I’m so much happier with the vibe of this delivery than our previous experience. We have great nurses, our support team is awesome, and things are calm and peaceful here. We’ve been here 6 hours and things are moving along out our pace, which is really nice. Kate is doing well, the baby is calm, and looking like we are in for a little more waiting before the little guy is ready to come out. Till then, when I’m not needed, I’m resting up on the couch to save my energy for when things get going. Thanks for all the support.
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- Hidden Waterfalls of Bolton Landing New York
- Product Review: KOHLER’s Touchless Toilet Flush Kit
- Backyard Pear Tree
- Goodnight Grandma
- Forgotten Birthday Prank
- Stupid Anxiety
- Happy Birthday To Me: Looking Back At The Year
- Firewater Good – 3.2 Beer Bad
- The Online Disinhibition Effect
- Toddler Quotes 6/26/2014
- Using @RelayRides in the @LakeGeorgeNY area? Check out these waterfalls we recommend you visit. wp.me/pYAZL-89d #hiddengems 1 hour ago