Quick update, things are going well. Already I’m so much happier with the vibe of this delivery than our previous experience. We have great nurses, our support team is awesome, and things are calm and peaceful here. We’ve been here 6 hours and things are moving along out our pace, which is really nice. Kate is doing well, the baby is calm, and looking like we are in for a little more waiting before the little guy is ready to come out. Till then, when I’m not needed, I’m resting up on the couch to save my energy for when things get going. Thanks for all the support.
Welcome to So Long Freedom. My name is Ryan and I am making some major changes in my life! From freelancer to Corporate America. From married with a cat to parenthood. From NY to Wichita, KS. It is a lot to tackle at once!
Follow along with us as my wife Kate, my sons Max & Dodge, and I grow together and have experiences not unlike yours. Learn from our mistakes, teach us from your experience, and hopefully laugh the whole way.
Thanks for reading!
- World’s Toughest Job
- Toddlers Sleeping Through The Night
- Potty Training Update
- Giving Kids Freedom To Explore & Be Alone
- Rewarding Good Behavior vs. Punishing Bad Behavior
- Tantrums, Not Sleeping, Migraines & New Shoes
- Understanding Figurative & Literal Language For Kids
- From Label Whore to Polo Bore
- Sick Kid: Day 2
- Happy St. Puke’s Day
- Got what it takes to land the "World's Toughest Job?" 24 apllicants out of 2.7 million applied. wp.me/pYAZL-847 #worldstoughestjob 20 hours ago